Mackie took a day off of work to take us on a little adventure before school starts. We went to the Kids Space Museum in Pasadena. We thought the museum would be about Space- which Eli is really into thanks to Wall-e, but "space" for them means "area". Eli was disappointed to find that he wouldn't find any rockets- BUT super stoked to find that the museum is packed with every activity that little ones LOVE! It was awesome. They went in a giant hole, looked at bugs & shells with magnifying glasses, trudged through a stream, climbed giant tree branches, built stuff with giant blocks, played in a gymboree-like gym, listened to story time ...... Needless to say everyone had a blast! We even got a season pass at the end of the day so that we can take the kids again and again. THANKS MACKIE!!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
These are some great pictures. that museum IS the BEST! Glad you snuck in one last super memorable day with the kids.
Awwwww...the pic of Eli and Sierra just a few post down is sooo cute! it reminds me of the way Ben and I used to be! Enjoy it while it last! haha! Now Ben's a freak and he acts like he isn't my bro anymore! soooo sad! anyways, about ur comment! i almost didn't catch it! sorry, i rarely ever look at post that are old! haha! but thanks! ya.. I told my Dad I was like see, I am DESTINED to be something in the medical field! He just rolled his eyes! haha! I pretty much want to be everything right now! Doctor, surgeon, nurse, Olympic swimmer, Olympic water polo player...anything Olympic-water related, that's me! haha!
And I have to admit, that I have had some pretty bomb teachers in the past 3 years! haha! Going into high school I constantly wonder if i am ever going to have teachers as good as u and Mrs. A...who knows??? but i highly doubt it! haha! well anyways hope things are good! sure seems like they are! I am sooooo excited for LSHS, I cant even describe it! Me and my church friends have already planned out who's driving to the football games and where we are gonna go after! haha! even the old sophomores are pumped! haha! Well, I will definitely come and visit you sometime during this school year! Well, see ya around! <333 Tori :)))
Post a Comment