I am attempting to shake up our typical nightly activities and tap into the kids artistic sides. It is fun for me (except the clean up) and they loved it. The first Monday Craft night we made door hangers with the kids names on them and this last Monday they acrylic painted on canvases. I think we're on to something here.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
if they become any thing like you - then you might want to keep those masterpieces...they might be worth something....
you are such a good mommy!!!!
our nights around here consist of CONSTANT cleaning!!!! ha ha!
keep it up! the mud day looked like a blast! i have never heard of that!
I bet the kids really look forward to their special Mondays. And how fun does that mud park look? i did not know there was one in Huntington? We'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment