Monday, August 4, 2008

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory




My mom, Laura, Elijah and I went out to the local children's theatre for Charlie and the Choc Factory. Elijah has never been to a play, but he loves to watch musicals like Mary Poppins & Hairspray. He usually acts them out and hums the music. My mom thought it would be a good idea to try out the real deal... and he was amazed. It was incredible. We sat in the first row and he watched the kids perform like it was Broadway. Thanks Mackie (the name he gave my mom) for the great night.


*** a little bit of trivia- my sister Laura was an oompa-loompa at the same theatre 25 years ago
Elijah & I ready for our date night!

Anxiously waiting for the show to start.Happily sitting on the stage with his Mackie- thanks for the show!Auntie Laura is always up for a HUG!This cute little Oompa-Loompa was only 4...it got me thinking...Eli loved the theatre- Could I be a stage mom?



1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

I always feel so good exposing my kids to cultural experiences like the theater. What a fun night. And YES you could be the spazzy stage mom, for sure!