Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

This week was just a regular week around here...swim lessons, nightly "dance parties" (my kids favorite form of exercise, and some pretty solid Lego action. Check it out...



Eli is an extremely cautious little swimmer...

Sierra is NOT!!!

At night the kids love for me to turn on the radio- LOUD- and let them BOOGIE! It is so fun... and I have to admit, I'm usually the first one who is worn out.

... That's right! Sierra is in "Big Girl" panties at 23 months. Not too shabby!


As most of you know, Eli is a WALL-E fanatic! He draws it, talks about it (to EVERYONE!), begs for the toys, and has now BUILT HIS OWN! I was totally impressed by this Lego marvel.

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

I LOVE your weekly updates.  There is a boy in Irvine who holds an open house at Christmas time to the public to see his Lego creations.  I think he is 10. He sets them up in his garage.  I will get you the info.  His latest creation was a ride from Legoland.  He went home that day and duplicated it in Legos exactly!