Monday, September 1, 2008

One Last Hoo-Rah

As you all know, September is here and summer is officially over! I am so sad! We were just getting in the swing of summer fun and trying out new things . . . but tomorrow it is back to life as usual- me starting a new school year, the kids going to the babysitter & preschool, and Rich gone at work 6 nights a week.

But before we gave in totally- we squeezed in one last local hike at Monrovia Falls. It was super hot and sticky that day, so the waterfall at the end was such a highlight.
Auntie Laura came along for the hike.
We capped off the night with a little living room camp-out. I can't say it was the most comfortable sleep I've ever had- but it sure was FUN!

1 comment:

Luv Bug said...

haha! this is such a coolpost! wow! I guess you are the outdoorsy type! What is this, like the millionth time you have been on a hike this summer?! haha! The pic of all of you guys in front of that rock is sooo cute! I just love Sierra's face! haha! See ya!