Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

YEAHHHH! I made the Thanksgiving meal this year... and ... it was good. Thank God!! After two days of cooking and re-heating to make sure everything was as good as I could make it- dinner was served! I watched my grandma's face throughout the whole meal to know if the food was actually good or if they were hiding bits of food in their napkins. In the end, I feel badly for not thanking my Mom, grandma, and mother-in-law for all of the time they spent making our holiday meals over the years. I had no idea... and I love you!

The kids- my true critics- wanted no part of the dinner & opted for macaroni. They're funny!

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

hmmmm let me gues how your PLC time was spent...love the spirited sounds. The meal looks delish! Love those individual servings of yams. Yummmm!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work...not really. You did such a great job and now the pressure is on me for the big Christmas Eve dinner...