Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I miss you...

Who knew blogging and emailing were such a huge part of my daily routine. I certainly was not aware. It has all become excruciatingly clear, however, since I have not had Internet access for the past week and a half. We thought that we were making a great financial decision by getting rid of the land line- nobody ever calls our house anyway... but with that went our Internet- DUH. I did not put the two together because our Internet was wireless. Well.... Here I sit at Panera using the free wi-fi as I wait for the UPS savior to arrive with my wireless router card from AT&T. So... till we blog/email again... I'm missing you.

... AND Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying, lol....I wondered what happened cuz I know you've been very busy this month.

Luv Bug said...

Updated your playlist. Let me know if you want any changes...