Christmas is coming and what to get for the girl who has way more than a 3 year old should? What to do when $$$ is in short supply? Reduce, reuse, & recycle, my friends.
This dollhouse belonged to the Sosa girls many moons ago. I dragged it from my grandma's garage with hopes of making it hip, cute, and the perfect little home for Polly Pocket. Can paint do the trick?

This is the antique style furniture that I arranged a million times as a child. It was dusty & broken, but I'm gonna spruce it up!

Pink, yellow, lavender, lime, and white spray paint did the trick!!!

Turquoise paint inside & out...

pink trim... my favorite color combo...

Now... the real work begins. I have to paper the walls & embellish the heck out of it. Actually, the real
dilemma is where do I hide all of this from Sierra?? But - I am so excited to share something that I spent hours and hours enjoying as kid.
2 comments:
Gasp! I love it. Oh my gosh she is gonna be thrilled. The colors are beautiful. Be sure to poast an "all done" picture for me. Oh I bet you were ion heaven working on this project!
leanne - this is amazing!! she is going to LOVE it!!! this is from tracy - not robert - i'm just on his laptop!!
miss you all!!!
Post a Comment