Monday, March 30, 2009

Looky What I Found

Elijah has become the notorious "Phantom Photograher" around our house. He loves my camera and when he gets his hands on it I am guaranteed to find some surprises... BUT NOTHING prepared me for these photos. I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight! Rich shaved his goatee last week for his Sherriff's Academy run, but apparently he tapped into his inner-Poncherello (you know the cop from Chips {circa 1984}) part way through the shave and Eli caught it on my camera...
I couldn't possibly keep this one to myself- Enjoy! These pictures were also a special little find because Eli loves his Wall-e's so much. It's adorable to me that he set up his shots ... He has a future with Disney/Pixar I think.



3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Whoa...I'm thinkin more Yosemite Sam...glad it was only a temporary situation.

Mrs.Wille said...

i must admit i laughed too and i do agree that eli has a future career in art. like mother like son :-)

Christine said...

That is so funny. My kids got a hold of my camera one time and they took pictures of all their favorite toys and such. It was so cute. The one of Rich is hysterical though!