So, here's the latest- Rich has a goatie (go-T, Gotey???) I don't know you spell it- or how to kiss it for that matter. It feels kind of weird, but that's probably too much information;)
Monday, March 9, 2009
Getting Back In the "Blog" of Things
I've been so out of touch with blogging... and I haven't been carrying my camera around too much lately either- but I'm back! I've gotta do it. Keeping touch with friends & family through the blog has been so fun....
So, here's the latest- Rich has a goatie (go-T, Gotey???) I don't know you spell it- or how to kiss it for that matter. It feels kind of weird, but that's probably too much information;)
Next up, Sierra is addicted to the tiny little "poop machine" (as Eli calls her). Tinkerbell is a feisty little addition to the family, and she is cute, BUT when in the world do Ch-Weenie dogs stop piddling all over the place?
So, here's the latest- Rich has a goatie (go-T, Gotey???) I don't know you spell it- or how to kiss it for that matter. It feels kind of weird, but that's probably too much information;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yea! they are sooo cute and you are hilarious.
yeah! you are back. one question: who's the MAN in the picture with you, and does Rich know about this?
Post a Comment