
Elijah and I went to the ballet performance of The Little Mermaid. It was such a great experience for both us. I especially loved seeing how interested he was in the dancing and the story. He said that he most liked the bird character in the show (he was modeled after Scuddle for you Disney junkies). He also liked Ariel - "She was the good character", he said.
Pre-show excitement! He wanted them to turn the lights off sooner so that the show would start.


A nervous little Eli told Ariel, "I like your dancing. You were
pretty good."

He also got a chance to meet his favorite bird character.

This dancer was the "other woman" in the story who tries to steal the Prince away.

All-in-all it was such a special time. I just love how creative and open his mind is...
PS: While we were at the show, Rich and Sierra went on a date to the fishing show in Long Beach... pictures to come :)
2 comments:
Eli is one cultured kid. He sure looks handsome in that tie too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
THE BIG 3-0!
Post a Comment