Monday, September 1, 2008

Disneyland Half Marathon, Aug. 31st

About 2 months ago Rich signed up for his first half marathon. I thought - What in the world is he doing? He's not a runner.--- Well he proved me wrong big time & ran a successful race. He averaged 10 minute miles and finished the 13 mile course in 2 hours and 17 mins. It was AMAZING!! My parents, the kids, and I found him around mile 10- right outside of Angel stadium. It was the coolest- There were people dressed as Disney characters, and people of all ages, shapes, and sizes. I was SO PROUD. What an accomplishment!




Even after finishing his run- he still had the energy to celebrate with the kids. They were so excited!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so awesome!!! i could NEVER do that!

you guys are so cute to make him all those signs! what a blast!

Sara Ancich said...

What a STUD! Way to go Rich! I bet you feel like a million bucks today. But the real question is...how many toenails did you end up with? hee hee hee.

Luv Bug said...

wow! that is soooooo AWESOME! how cool! do we have a future Olympian here??? haha! I am so proud of ur hubby! haha! wow! crrrraaazzzzyyy!

see ya later! <3333 Tori :]]]

Unknown said...

leanne - that photoblog is tldphotography.blogspot.com

love you!