Monday, September 8, 2008

Say it Aint' So!

So sad to be out of the blogger world for a whole week! School started last week and for any teacher and mom this is a crazy time of year. This particular September has been requiring a more energy, time, and organization than usual. There is a ton to finish in the classroom and so many more steps in my day. ugh! Where are you summer days of sleeping until 7:30?

We have also had a loss at our house. Our sad & ANCIENT desktop has decided to stop working!!! It has taken my family pictures along with it ..... I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions? Hope to be back in business soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh i am so sorry! you could take it in and have someone see if the pictures are recoverable. sometimes that is really expensive....

i back all my things up at carbonite.com - it's an online backup - it's only $50 a year (I think)....if you do it, say i referred you, I get free months :O)