Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Blessed!


Rich snapped this picture of Elijah in front of our house the other day and when I saw it - I just melted. I have been so scared about Eli's health this past month and to see him look so solid and healthy (and darn CUTE!) I just feel so blessed. He is a challenge to be sure- but I know that I was meant to be his mom.

2 comments:

Luv Bug said...

Awww...luv the pic! Eli is a cutie! I just luv his eyes! Their so pretty! You better watch out, he's gonna have girls all over him in a couple of years. My cousin Elijah got his first phone call from a girl a couple of months ago and he had barely turned 6! CRAZY! I was telling my Grandma the other day that you worked with special- ed kids before you started teaching regular classes and she thought it was interesting that you worked with kids with disabilities and that you ended up have an autistic son. It's almost like God prepared you so that you would know how to help Eli. I luv the post 'cause you are blessed, and I know I am too. Even though I complain sometimes 'cause I don't have that certain Abercrombie shirt or that certain designer shoe I know that that isn't what matters in the real world. I just wanted to let you know that the Ramirez family is praying for Eli and that we hope he keeps feeling better. See you 2morrow in 5th period. --Victoria <3

Sara Ancich said...

Such an awesome picture of him. I love his expression.

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

See you Tuesday.