Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Elijah Turns Four

The birthday boy the night before his party with his "LarryBoy" Veggie Tales cake.

Eliajh checking out his hero.

Elijah and Sierra having fun at the family party- 100 degrees that day!

Sierra helped mommy make the cake.



Elijah turned four on Monday and although we had a wonderful birthday celebration I have to admit it hit me hard. My baby really is growing fast. I think I wanted him to stay 3 forever.



He was thrilled to have a birthday! He's into so many things lately that it made his wish list rather long- and friends and family were very generous. He got Bob the Builder toys, Legos, VeggieTales toys/movies, Candyland, clothes, gift cards.... it was incredible.



We took him to see Bob the Builder and Thomas the train live at the train museum in Perris, CA. Then later that night we had a family party with appetizers, cake, and the kiddie pool to survive the 100 degree weather. He had a blast and is still singing happy birthday to himself. Thanks to all for a great day!

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

so cute- who made that cake?

I love Sierra's pig tails.

Looks like a fun couple of days. Four is so grown up!

Luv Bug said...

Awwww...too cute! All mom's must think that their kids grow up fast! Seriously! My mom was like getting teary-eyed when I was signing those applications for La Serna at the kitchen table! She's always like, "Ya, my little Luvie is growing up so fast! Pretty soon she probably won't even live here!" I think that's another reason why she doesn't want me to go to BYU Hawaii, she doesn't want me to live far away! ---Victoria <33333

P.S. You forgot to mention on ur profile that ur an AWESOME teacher to many! I knew you wouldn't have put it, but seriously...ur like the coolest! Ha Ha! I'll see you on Monday in 5th period! TTYL!