Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dancing With My Star



Elijah and I usually watch "Dancing With the Stars" together every Monday. It's way past his bedtime, but he loves it and I like getting that one on one snuggle time. This week, however, he seemed tired, so I put him bed before it came on- or so I thought. When the intro music began he ran out of his room and said, "HEY! I didn't know Dancing With the Stars" was on!" It was so funny! He's a 3 yr. old boy and he couldn't miss his weekly dose of ballroom dancing. This time he even danced along (he got on the coffee table for his stage!)

1 comment:

Luv Bug said...

Ha Ha! Too cute! It reminds me of myself and my "American Idol." I just can't miss it. Even in N.Y.C. I watched it with my Grams! Keep the post comin'! See ya 2-morrow!