Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big Girl Haircut

Sierra finally had her first big girl haircut. It broke my heart- I wanted to let her hair grow and grow, but it was starting to look stringy and get in her face. We took her to Cool Cuts 4 Kids because that's where Elijah goes, and they love getting to sit in the pedal car seats. She was so good about it- no tears at all. She looks even cuter to me now.



Her pre-haircut lookDuring- and with the angels shining down on her!

Post haircut- and looking adorable!

Proud Mommy!

3 comments:

Luv Bug said...

Sierra is such a cutie! I think she looks a lot like you too! Nick cried a ton when he got his first haircut! It was like the world was coming to an end, according to my mother!

Jackie said...

Hey Mrs. T! This is Victoria's COOLEST friend from school! Just thought I should stop by and say, "Hi!" Tori's told me a little bit about you and I just got to say that teacher aide is by far her favorite class! She says that she likes it 'cause it's a kickback class with no HW. Hope things are good for you, I've heard a little bit about your son and all of Tori's friends hope he continues to get better. You are so LUCKY to have a student aide like Tori. She's so AWESOME and trustworthy, and she lives up to good standards. I know she's gonna miss you a lot when she leaves Granada! I'm so glad that she's my friend. Well, just wanted to say "Hi" and I hope that your son continues to feel better. Best Wishes! <3333333

Sara Ancich said...

Cute haircut...There's plenty of time for "down her back" hair. It will be easier for you to manage too I'm sure.