Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Open House

I wish with all my heart that I could be the one to teach Sierra all the things she needs to know to get ready for kindergarten, and that I could be the one that she eats lunch with every day. But, since I can't be the there, I am so thankful to have a teacher like Miss Leticia. She is so calm, patient and she provided Sierra with a comfortable & safe place to spend her preschool days.

This week was Open House, and man did they have the classroom decked out! It was so impressive... I had to take a few teacher-mental-notes. The room was bursting with creative work and evidence that learning is taking place daily. Sierra showed us around with a lot of pride... that is priceless.







My little one is ready for kinder... I haven't quite caught up):

No comments: