Spring Break we made our escape to Laughlin, NV for some sun and family time on the lake. We had lazy days of floating in the rafts, swimming, collecting rocks, and snacking. It was a short getaway, but so great. We got to have those special little moments with the kids that we'll always remember.
Sierra and I laid in the raft for longest time playing "name that tune" as I hummed classics from every Disney movie I could think of.
My nature girl made friends of these ducks pretty quickly... their snack of choice: Nacho Doritos.
Loving her Daddy-time...
Eli spent his day with a friend he made at the lake. They were "surfing".

Cub Scouts has also been in full effect lately. On this day, the boys went hiking on a local trail to earn their hiking beltloop. Before all the kids got there, Eli & hung out in the park. He made a log into his "boat" and eventually fell in the water- all before his friends even got to the park.


Sierra has got a new interest these days- she's getting really into dinosaurs. We've been checking books out from the library about them, watching movies (the Land Before Time
series), and we took her to see real dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum. She was thrilled. I feel so thankful to have such a smart, inquisitive, and sensitive little girl.









No comments:
Post a Comment