Okay, so in true
Tafoya style I am totally behind on posting Halloween pics & I have still have 4
uncarved pumpkins on my porch... BUT, I have to say it was the MOST fun
Halloweeen ever! Rich has never been home to trick or treat with the
fam, and this year HE WAS!! It was so great. As always, we have gone head first into Eli's latest obsession- STAR WARS. So we were all characters from the movie... even little Sierra who has been 100% brain-washed into thinking that Star Wars is as great as Polly Pockets- Crazy! Any-hew... Here's our Halloween from start to finish. Pumpkin
picking & trick or
treating. The petting zoo at the pumpkin patch certainly stole Sierra's heart. Baby goats- too cute!

Eli, Christian, Landon, & Sierra doing their best silly faces.

Ah-ha! I've found the perfect pun-kin.

Along for the ride...

A little interested & a little terrified of the GIANT bugs being shown at the bug-cart.

HALLOWEEN NIGHT! Princess Leah (Me) & Queen
Amidalla (Sierra)


This was the best! My NOTORIOUS LADY'S Man found a girlfriend during the night. This is a girl we have never met before ... EVER and he's already working his magic. The family stayed with us for the next hour or so, and the two kids remained hand holders... NICE to meet you, Emily.

Black table cloth- $9
Eli's light saber- $10
Darth Vader mask from Walmart- $10
Elijah thinking his DAD is the coolest!!!- PRICELESS

The Family
PRE-trick or treating fun...


Is it wrong that I LOVE this picture of my kids so much... especially since my son is attempting to shoot us? It's kinda wrong, but they are my favorite(:
2 comments:
Yeah! What an awesome Halloween memory. Yout totally rocked that hairdo. You guys looked great. I am so glad you got that fun family time together. Eli must have been in heaven.
hey!
I hope everything's going good and with Christmas coming up I created a holiday music playlist and added it to your blog. It's not completely done yet, and there's not much variety, so let me know if there's anything else you want to add to it! I'm all up for it!
Happy Holidays!
-Tori
Post a Comment