Lynette, Scott, and the kids came for their annual Christmas visit. We always fill their week here with as many activities as we can. Kyle is 6 and Cole is 4. They play so well with Eli & Sierra and we feel so grateful they play comfortably- as if no time has passed at all since their last visit. We Love You Bowman Boys- Thanks for the visit!
Wake up Mackie! All the kids gave my mom quite the wake call.

A traditional "sleep over" including games, a movie, popcorn, and sleeping in a tent in the living room.

SNOW DAY! We took the kids to sled at Mt. Baldy. They were crazy!! They were snowball throwing machines!

Coley the dare-devil.

Kyle and I went a lot faster than I had expected- WHOA!

Christmas Eve with Mackie & Papa

All of the kids got remote control cars early in the day to help them keep busy- so great!

Kyle was so sweet to Sierra. They had a special connection.

Pumped up for their day at Disneyland.

Doggy Pile!

Yes, you are seeing Easter Egg baskets. Nama threw a special "Easter Party" for the kids since they are never together for that holiday. It was so funny to me that the kids didn't question it all. They were like, Great another holiday. Thanks Nama!

We had a wonderful visit. I wish that we all lived closer together. Having family around is so special.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a super fun family vacay! I got your mom's card and letter today. The picture of all the kids waking her up in bed is priceless. You will be my sunshine on Monday...I am dreading it with a capital D! See you then.
awesome fun for such a short break. these are great pictures. kevin's very jealous of the snow pics, we still haven't gone. we still have time ...right?!? we'll see ;-)
Post a Comment