Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rainbow Bright-en My Day

I took this picture with my cell phone on the way home Monday. My commute is the daily thorn in my side, but this bright and radiant rainbow (which was spectacular in person) really gave me a boost. Sierra and I played a game with it on the way home - trying to find the end of the rainbow. I had to drive a little out of my way to get where she thought it would be, but I'll never forget that day.

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

There truly is something magical about rainbows that does not translate in pictures or words... I know what you mean. Wish i could have seen it too.

Luv Bug said...

We saw that at practice!!! It was sooo cool!!!!

And hey, my madre says she saw you 2day in Target! It was sooo weird cuz I was sitting in the car and I had this feeling that I should go in. But i was like, "nahhh, I look like crap!" (just out of practice.) So I didn't, and then she came out and told me that she'd seen you and I was like, "mannn!"

lol! Sooooooo...what's up???

Thanks for the compliments about polo! lol! You sound just like my mom!! haha!

And, on your comment 2day with my mom, I do LOVE high school, cuz people stop caring about the name that's written across your chest and start caring about you as a person! About time...lol! :)