Monday, January 19, 2009

American Girl Day

I was a big American Girl fan when I was a little girl and it has been so special to watch Sierra begin to enjoy playing dolls and "house" as well. I passed all of my favorite dolls on to her, but it was a special treat today when Mackie (my mom) took us to the gigantic American Girl Place at the Grove in LA for Sierra to pick her very own.Making the big selection.Taking "baby" around to choose her accessories.We worked together on the friendship craft. All of the girls work is being displayed in the store on the "Friendship Wall". She got really excited once she really got the idea that she could get some pretty sweet loot.

Thanks Mackie!!!At home, later in the afternoon, she went into super mom mode. She fed her babies and did the laundry. I think I could really get used to this having a girl thing. I love you, Sierra!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute!! i loved that day when we did that!!!

i wish my girls still liked doing laundry....

Sara Ancich said...

What a fun day, with a super special souveneir to take home. Wow.

Mrs.Wille said...

Sierra picked such a great doll...and look at that cute face doing the laundry at home.

Christine said...

Ah some day I'd like to go there. Jordyn has a doll too. I like the dolls that look like your child. Which one did Sierra pick out?