Monday, November 10, 2008

Tinker Bell Tafoya




If life isn't crazy enough the way that it is, we've thrown a new puppy into the mix. I know, I know... You don't have to warn me about the drama of having a puppy. I am all too aware of the whining and little poops- I'm a mom! I get it.

Our new little pooch carries the name Tinker Bell because she is a Chweenie (Chihuahua & Weenie Dog). She weighs only 2 lbs. right now and she is cute as can be.... and well, all of these things together, along with Sierra's begging & I gave in- BIG TIME! Meet our new baby.

3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Can she get any cuter in her plaid already? I love it. Chihuahuas are addicting. I predict in less than a year Tinkerbell has a friend...Speaking strictly from experience of course. Congrats on the new addition. We'll see how you feel leaving the house Wednesday morning. It is so hard.

Luv Bug said...

awwwww...she is sooo cute!! I want a puppy so bad, but then like the poopy messes and all the time you got to put into having a puppy came to mind and now i say, "I think I'll wait til college..." Cuz my roomie LOVES animals and she can do all the work! lol! Hope things are good! ttyl! <3333

Unknown said...

what in the world??? when did you get this???

we love having our little dog!!! roxy is sleeping with steph right now!