Monday, November 10, 2008

Scrappin' In Style



Over the weekend we did a fun family scrap day with the Dodson's. These are my favorite pics from the day- and not because they look so great, but because of the hats! Hilarious! Eli chose them for each individual. I know that they'll LOVE to know that these are on my blog.

These are just cute shots of the girlies. I am a little worried about Steph's expression, considering that she's carrying scissors!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! I love these. We came home and laughed so hard about the hats! I think Lissy asked why we had them on and we started laughing and said that Eli had brought us each a hat to wear and so we did!! I didn't even know you took pics!! I haven't looked at mine yet (other than the mini photoshoot!). We love you!! We love our books and we had a blast!!!

that pic of steph is so funny!!!