I'm just a regular working momma trying to keep track of our crazy-busy life. It all seems to be flying by so fast... my kids are getting bigger, Rich & are getting (dare I say it) older, and I just don't want to miss a thing!
(Holding up a pine cone) Look mom! A porcupine! *s
This is one of those moments that as a parent is horrifying. A man smiled at Eli in a store and he said, "Wow! That guy sure has a gi-normous belly!". *e
(while playing around Sierra's scab fell off of her elbow) She said, "Uh-oh! I dropped my boo-boo!" *s
(after a conversation about Thomas the Train) Mommy- trains don't talk. That's just pretend, like the "Cars" movie. {are we really to this point already? :( } *e
This one is a CLASSIC! Eli said during dinner last night after I snuck in a little smooch, "Mom, don't kiss me with your mouth full." -e
Daddy, did you fawt? -s
* Sierra! Do you want me to put you in time-out? Sheesh! I need some peace & quiet. -e (apparently he's been listening to mommy)
* My booty's hangin' out! -s
*Mommy, you my friend? -s
*Happy Birhday, Dad. Are you gonna be 5 too? -e
*This is my monster. It'll eat your bones and everything. -e
1 comment:
wow...these are amazing love the one of Sierra laughing. Eli swinging on the pole.
Post a Comment