Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cute Moments from Time Past




These are some great old shots that I found while scrapping this past weekend. Of course I am years behind on my scrap book pages and that's why most of these are from 2006-2007, but they are such fun! I hardly even recognize my own babies... they've grwon so much since these pictures were taken. Time is really flying! What a good lesson for me to slow down and enjoy them.








2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

That picture of Eli in the green vest looks just like Rich. And you holding teeny tiny Sierra looks like you are 12. What a fun post.
Memory Lane is always a fun place to walk.

Luv Bug said...

Eli in the green vest is a cute pic!

And 06-07 is old?! WHAT?! My mother still needs to scrap stuff from like 1999! haha!

Hope things are good! Thanks for the comment, things are going much better now! See ya! <3333