
Last week the kids had special time alone with my dad while Mom was in Florida. They wore shirts that said, "I'd Rather be
Hangin with Papa" and "Spoiled Rotten by Papa". Auntie Laura picked up the shirts at the
OC Fair.


Monkey see, monkey do. Sierra transformed her dolly into Buzz.


Last week I worked on our bedroom which has been in limbo for weeks.
Ahhhhh! Organization is Bliss.


Eli has taken to using my camera to photograph things important to him- so I'll share some his best shots too.
His drawing is of me with him. I asked about the circles under our heads and he said they were our belly-buttons...of course!


Sierra got a twin bed this weekend (just a
mattress on the floor for now), but Eli
helped her break in her BIG GIRL bed on the first night. Now that warms a mother's heart!
1 comment:
Looks like she is lovin' her new bed. I'm sure Eli is more than happy to share this new space!
Post a Comment