Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Brother-Sister Bond




Elijah and Sierra have spent most of their 21 months of being siblings ignoring each other or fighting over toys and attention. Recently, though, we have turned the page and they are becoming more and more interested in each other. They act like little buddies and even look forward to getting home from the babysitter or school so that they can play together. It is so rewarding to see.

3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

I was starting to feel a little out of touch. This is a cute post of their growing bon with each other. No better gift than siblings!

Luv Bug said...

Awww...reminds me of me and Ben when we were that age!...Except I tortured him and made him play dress up with me! haha!

And I have to reply to ur comment...cuz the fun's only going to get better cuz on August 7th Im going to see Jordin Sparks and Jesse McCartney probably with Kelsey! I am so excited!!! Ahhh...to be 14! haha! HAPPY SUMMER! <333 Tori

Luv Bug said...

Oh! And about the water polo practices...the next time you see me I'll probably be black because I am getting a major tan...FAST!

And I'm doing a good job...at getting beat up! Dang...even when we play practice games with each other, the girls on my team are vicious! But my coach always tells me that I'm one of the meanest ones just because I accidentally bit a girl at one of our games. And it so was on accident because I was calling for the ball and she just jammed her arm in my mouth and I was like, "Dude, what the heck?!" Sooo...ya that's pretty much all I've done to hurt someone on accident. Sometimes you have to elbow a person in a certain spot to get away from them so ya, but overall I think I have improved a lot (especially on my aggressiveness) and I haven't gotten too beat up!...yet...