Gotta love the effort- and that Eli has to dress for the job. Notice the JoJo's Circus underwear! Eli is known to the neighbors as "Nature Boy" because he is always half dressed.
I'm just a regular working momma trying to keep track of our crazy-busy life. It all seems to be flying by so fast... my kids are getting bigger, Rich & are getting (dare I say it) older, and I just don't want to miss a thing!
(Holding up a pine cone) Look mom! A porcupine! *s
This is one of those moments that as a parent is horrifying. A man smiled at Eli in a store and he said, "Wow! That guy sure has a gi-normous belly!". *e
(while playing around Sierra's scab fell off of her elbow) She said, "Uh-oh! I dropped my boo-boo!" *s
(after a conversation about Thomas the Train) Mommy- trains don't talk. That's just pretend, like the "Cars" movie. {are we really to this point already? :( } *e
This one is a CLASSIC! Eli said during dinner last night after I snuck in a little smooch, "Mom, don't kiss me with your mouth full." -e
Daddy, did you fawt? -s
* Sierra! Do you want me to put you in time-out? Sheesh! I need some peace & quiet. -e (apparently he's been listening to mommy)
* My booty's hangin' out! -s
*Mommy, you my friend? -s
*Happy Birhday, Dad. Are you gonna be 5 too? -e
*This is my monster. It'll eat your bones and everything. -e
1 comment:
haha! Too funny! That's just like Marissa. She always wants to run around the house with just her daiper on!
Post a Comment