Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love Me Some Cheese!

Elijah's line was, "On Saturday the caterpillar ate through one piece of Swiss cheese- and he was STILL HUNGRY!"
The kids waited on stage after they said their lines and Eli held onto that cheese like he was on a mission!

The class danced to a song after the play that was about God loving everyone and everything- like, "If you're a stinkbug, God loves you." There was choreography for each different animal, but Eli stuck with this move the whole time. It was hilarious!


Elijah's spring program for his preschool was on Wednesday. The story was The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Elijah's part was the Swiss cheese. I was worried about his speech in front of a crowd, but he really rose to occasion and I couldn't be more proud! It was adorable. The whole class was great, but I have to admit that my favorite part was after Eli was done with his one line, he made eye contact with me (because I was the crazy mom in front taking pictures!) and yelled, "Hi mom! Did you see me?" My heart fell out of my chest in that moment.

4 comments:

mvkpr said...

hey this is raeanna on our family blog he looks so cut ei wish i could see you guys more often~~

Luv Bug said...

haha! im so proud of Eli! He seems so quiet... i couldn't see him getting up and talking in front of people! And the Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of my favrit kid books! I luv it! haha...too cute! <333

Becky said...

I finally registered so that I can tell you how precious all the pictures and words are. I love seeing the magiacal moments of the Tafoya family :) Keep 'em coming :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

what a cutie!!

love me some cheese too! ;)

have a happy weekend!