Sunday, May 11, 2008

Custom Cool



On the Converse website you can design your own All-Stars. Since I always loved wearing All-Stars as a kid, I wanted my kids to have them too and so I designed these Thomas the Train inspired shoes for Elijah. He thinks they are so cool and I love that he's the only one who has them.

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

These are great- they look huge! Do they fit him yet?

I bet he was thrilled when they arrived on the doorstep.

Luv Bug said...

Haha! Too cute!... Eli and Thomas the train! Ya...and the collection is...well...WOW! He has a lot of trains, especially Thomas ones! My mom was laughin' at me cuz she says that the train collection is similar to my "gadget" collection...my iPod, my laptop,...all of that other good video-game, internet type of stuff! Except, hopefully, mine won't get too large, or else...i think, "Houston...we have a problem!" Peace out! --vIcToRiA <333

P.S. Thanx for lettin' me work on my speech 2day in T.A. It was time that i needed to put my words down on paper...not a computer screen...for once!