Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Fun

Rich went to school with Elijah on Friday for the Father's Day Fun Day. They wore matching tie-dyed shirts that Eli made in his class earlier in the week. They played with water balloons, built a house out of blocks, and the kids even "shaved" the dads with shaving cream. Elijah was chosen to read the class a story before lunch. He was so proud to have his dad with him at school, but he wasn't so sure about Rich letting a couple of the other kids sit in his lap- he was suddenly territorial saying ,"...that's my daddy!





On Saturday, we celebrated with my Dad. The whole family went to the Orange County Swap Meet for the afternoon and then Elijah and I made custom pizzas for the family for dinner. Elijah and Sierra sang "Happy Father's Day to you..." before he ate the first bite. It was precious!




Elijah made this gift for Rich. The verse is John 1:4- I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.



Sunday was a fun play day at home. Rich gets all of the kids outside toys (pool, slip-n-slide, jeep) and kids just go nuts for the whole afternoon. As I watched the three of them play together, I felt so lucky that my kids have such a GREAT DAD!!!


2 comments:

Luv Bug said...

I LUV this post! Eli is such a cutie, and Sierra looks so freakin' cute... like normal! C U 2-morrow! <333 Victoria

Luv Bug said...

Awwww...thanks for the comment! It made me get a little teary-eyed! Thanks!

It was funny 'cause Kelsey, Cassandra, and I were all crying together after we took the pics and my brothers broke out singing that song by Fergie, "Big Girls Don't Cry." It was too cute!

And I WILL keep updating ur music on ur playlist just because ur a pretty cool person! haha! So...if u ever want a certain song or anything just comment me or send an e-mail to ramirezctr5@juno.com. Ok?! See ya later! <333 Tori