Monday, January 28, 2008
Snow Day
On Sunday Rich and bundled up the kids and headed to Mt. Baldy with our friends, the Stryculas's, for a snow day. We were thinking that we're so lucky because there was fresh snow and Baldy is only a half hour from our home- let's go enjoy. Well, so did thousands of other families and so we all sat on the two lane winding road going up the mountain for hours!! We got to the top only to find that people were turning around because there was no place to park. It was literally hysteria. We followed suit only to get stuck in a storm. So we sat on the side of the road in our car and tried wait it out. Four hours after we started up the mountain we headed down without one step in the snow. The kids were confused and hungry and Elijah has decided he doesn't like snow. Happily, though, we ended the day at the Strycula's just hanging out and watching all of our kids play together- all the while thinking we should've just hung out there from the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's CRAZY! I can't believe you guys actually sat there and waited! You know how patient I am! LOL! I would've been like, "Okay I've had my snow day. Let's leave." Well, see ya 2morrow in T.A.
Luv-Victoria
Post a Comment