Tuesday, January 8, 2008
New Year's Resolution
Happy 2008 to all! We have let too much time get away from us without seeing so many of our friends and family. It would be GREAT if we had more hours in the day to squeeze in more visits and phone calls. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen and if it did we'd all probably end up working more! Anyway, I am hoping that setting up this blog will allow us to stay connected with you all through photos, posts and comments. It sure isn't as good as a hug or a shared meal, but we hope you will enjoy hearing about the kids latest antics and seeing photos of the family as we grow. Our love to ALL! Happy New Year! -Leanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great idea!! This is Mona using Prestin's blog. Maybe I can make a family blog for us. In the mean time we can use Prestins. Loved the pictures. I love you all and wish to spend more time together. I don't wish for more hours in the day mine are plenty long enough I wish I had more days of the weedend or summer break!! Love you and stay tuned for a Wilkinson Blog!!
Post a Comment