Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for ICE CREAM!




The family went out to eat at Wood Ranch to celebrate my Dad's and Rich's January birthdays. We had a nice meal, a nice time chatting, and a great time watching the kids dig into the birthday ice cream. I think Sierra may have won! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA & DADDY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. T! Eli and Sierra are so cute! I luv the bath picture! They're going to hate it when they get older though! LOL! See ya tomorrow in the best class EVER!-Victoria (your go to girl)
P.S. I had so much fun making your blog!

Sara Ancich said...

So glad to see an update. Fun pics of the kids too!

No jury duty Thursday...see you tomorrow!

Mackie said...

This was a day Papa will never forget. Nama had invited Phil and Rich to lunch for their birthdays. As the server was taking the drink orders, Eli interrupted, "Excuse me, excuse, today is my Papa's birthday." Eli has lots of restaurant savvy about birthdays. When his Dad arrived from parking the car, again, he interrupted, "Excuse me, it's my Daddy's birthday, too!" Later when the ice cream arrived, Eli was very proud. Sierra wanted the whipped cream and both shared the special treat.

The pictures are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Nama loves you all