So... clearly I have "lost that bloggin' feeling.... oooo that bloggin feeling"... you Top Gun fans get my lame joke. BUT, seriously, I just haven't been feeling it in terms of blogging. I haven't looked at anyone's much lately & haven't written a thing. You could read between the lines and guess that life has been crazy and I'm having a hard time keeping up. The camera hasn't been out much either, but there are a few things to report. Here's a re-cap of the last month:
Sierra is smiling and happy, but clearly injured. She broke her elbow at El Pollo Loco (random). She was braver than I ever would have been when it came time for the cast to be put on... and the scary part where they saw it off. She didn't cry- but did request some "Puppies in her Pocket" toys to sooth her wound. By the way- purple cast = Laker Love! ... Rich's influence.
Thankfully the costume judges saved the day and awarded him the best costume for K-1st. After that, he thought I was the greatest and forgave me for making him wear his Wall-e costume... funny how things work.
Tinkerbell still reigns supreme. There are cute costumes for little dogs in the $1 section at Target right now and poor little Tink pays the price. Sierra likes dressing her dog up far more than dressing her dolls up.
Sierra has been brainwashed by her brother in regards to Star Wars... I'm sure you can fill in the blanks about my feelings towards this...
Hooray for snow. As always we took advantage of our close proximity to Mt. Baldy. Thanks Tracy for the awesome snowsuit for Sierra. It fit great!

Soooo, that's all there is to tell, really. Will you hang in there and still read this? I'll do better... I promise(;



4 comments:
you are too funny - i just made the same type of post on my blog :) i've been out of blogging for about 2 months or so....love the first lost tooth and sierra is so brave!
That snow looks fun. And don't worry, there's no judgement in the blogging community...we're just glad to have you back ;)
That pic of them shooting the guns as those clone guys--sorry, I'm not a big star wars fan and I don't know what they're called!-- is soooo cute!!
hurray, new pics!! good luck with all you've got going on..little league coach.
Post a Comment