when: 6:40 a.m.
what: time to leave for the day
how: like a crazy, stressed, & hurried version of the Leanne that you know
~ every morning I am a frazzled mess as I stress about getting the kids and myself to school on time. Thankfully on this morning I was greeted by this beautiful scene as I opened the door. Ahhhhh!



1 comment:
Hey! Glad to hear from you! I've been wanting to come visit, but haven't really had the time. You're still in room 40 right? If I don't get a chance, I'll just have to wait 'til graduation in June!
And I apologize for the explicit audio content, the retarded link title thing said that they were clean versions, but obviously not. So I took Knock You Down and New York off along with Bad Romance, but I found a radio edit of Bad Romance so...enjoy! And let me know if there's anything else you want, cuz we are sharing the playlist now so it's easier for me to update.
Hope you're doing fantabulous and not partying too hard! Oh and my Mom wants to say hi and let you know that she's lost over 20 pounds on this HCG diet thing, so she's not fat anymore. LOL
Okay, well anyways...
TTYL!
Post a Comment