Elijah was
definitely NOT loving the Green Eggs and Ham I made for his class for his class. It was a special dress in green & watch a Dr. Seuss movie day.


He was LOVING having his DAD volunteer in his class. He also LOVED wearing his favorite tie for GREEN day.

Sierra is LOVING her Tinkerbell more and more as time goes on. We've had her for a year now & she is the bright spot in Sierra's day.

Eli & Sierra are LOVING
Legos... to the EXTREME & STAR WARS
legos the MOST!!! Visiting the store at Downtown Disney is MUST as we enter the park.

LOVING their duel with newly purchased
LIGHT-SABERS!

I am LOVING the opportunity to go to Disneyland on Friday nights for a few rides, laughs, and ice creams with the kids.
3 comments:
great phots. i just love those giant mickey mouxe pumpkins, i can feel a disneyland trip coming up!
We can meet you there... that would be so fun for the boys to go togteher...
i LOVE your kids. Eli's face is so real in that first shot. what an awesome expression. I can just hear him gagging.
Post a Comment