Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Celebrate!!!

We did a little family party with pizza & cake for Sierra's BIG 3! Grandma came from New Mexico, Gigi, Nama, Mackie, Papa, & Auntie Laura.... so FUN! Thank you to all for spoiling the pants off of my "Little Peanut". She made out with some serious loot! I love her expression in this... I can just imagine her saying, "Oh my-lanta!"

On her real birthday-day, we went to Disneyland. Her highlights were meeting Tinker Bell, getting a new crown at the Princess Shoppe, and talking to Mary Poppins as she ate an ice cream cone.



This was how she started to day... yes I am serious- she IS that cute. Love you Baby!
Every princess needs RED converse of course (:

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

The day looks like it was just as special for HER as it was for YOU.

She looks so fancy with her flower and necklace.

What is in the first picture with the number 3's? cute.

Mrs.Wille said...

She's so cute in her snow white outfit. Girls look like fun!