As you can see... he ran them like a pro!!Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Running the Bases
What better way to spend a scorching hot Sunday afternoon than at a baseball game? We couldn't think of anything better either... so off we went- excited that it was a "Kids Run" game. When the game is over the Junior Angel Fans get to hit the bases full speed. Last time we did this Eli fell right before home plate and blamed it on me for putting him in "these stinkin' flip-flops". So today I went with a classic- Converse All-Stars for both kids. No way they'll wipe out in those shoes- they're legendary.
As you can see... he ran them like a pro!!
As you can see... he ran them like a pro!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
oooooh...a memory some kids would die for!
hey. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about the whole music thing. Tell your mom and grandma that I didn't mean to put anything on there that would offend them. Right now I have your whole playlist blank. I am going to be on vacation for the next 3 days so you can either update the music yourself at playlist.com or you can wait til I get back and tell me what you want on it. Either way I'll email you your account login info through your school email. It's pretty easy to do since playlist.com has upgraded. Just search the song title or artist (or both is better) that you want and listen to it (to make sure it works and isn't like a remix or live track or anything if you don't want that) then hit add and then you can rearrange your tracks on the manage tracks tab.
Super Sorry,
Tori
how awesome! great summer memory
Post a Comment