Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pretty (and handsome) in Plaid

I had the kids dressed up to go to Seussical (the musical) and I took advantage of a little free-time and the two adorable clean faces (you never know how long before they look a mess again). I don't have a fancy camera or software to spruce these pictures up, but I was proud that point & shoot could capture these expressions on their faces.

... any tips on how to get those ugly (and incorrect) dates out of my shots?

Elijah Thomas- 5 years old

Sierra Elizabeth- 2 years old


4 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Wow...great pictures. i love the outfits. eli looks nine!

There should be a mode under your "Menu" button that you can choose to not disply the date/ time. Google the question "How do i turn the date stamp off on my camera?" I imagine you will find a million options to your dilemna.

Mrs.Wille said...

sooo adorable, how do you get them to pose so cute and for long enough to snap a photo? thumbs up to you! oh and no super mommy pill at target just filled with summer excitement and trying to make it last as long as i can :-) we miss you too let us know when you guys are down this way we'll have to hook up

Christine said...

Oh Leanne, your kids are just soooo cute. They have grown up so much lately. Eli is such a little man and Sierra is just so beautiful. Hope you're enjoying your summer.

Mrs. Edwards said...

Hey Leanne!
I love the pictures! How precious they are. I can't believe how grown up Sierra is looking.
Hope your summer is great! See you soon.