Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sonrise Christian Christmas Program

Elijah's school performance for Christmas was so cute! They wore their jammies and sang and danced to the "Glory Bound Express". Mackie made Eli Christmas themed Thomas jammies for the occasion. He was really proud... and a little envious of the kid with the Wall-E Pj's.Proud Mama! Eli has been so lucky to have his favorite teacher Miss Regina with him for all 3 years of preschool. She's so great she even comes to the house to babysit! We love you Miss Gina!

Take a look at the little one behind Eli on stage... Sierra snuck up to be with her brother.

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

This is what this season is all about. no matter how hard I try, I always have a little case of the "watery eyes" at these functions. I love sneaky Sierra...and this Mackie person, she's one talented gal! WOW. Lucky kids.