Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Little Christmas Cheer

This past weekend we pulled our -YES, FAKE- tree. The kids began decorating right away. Hallmark sure knows how to excite Eli... Wall-e & Thomas ornaments. He is so excited about them that he can't leave the on the tree. He takes them to play with them and then he hangs them up in his room. Today I found them in his backpack on the way to the babysitter... he is REALLY into Christmas.Sierra & Eli mad these closet door elves at the babysitter. I love that they made them together.
The kids have this mini tree in their room.

My mom, sisters, and I painted this nativity scene when I was young- she has passed it on to us and I've loved sharing it with my own kids. It may not be fancy- but it's got history...

Eli Claus found little stockings (aka his dirty socks) to keep his favorite new treasures warm. I LOVE IT!!!!! Hi-larious!

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Can I get in my jammies and come over? Everything looks so festive.