Monday, June 23, 2008

Well... Thanks for Trying

Rich and I have slowly been trying to give the kids little chores to help around the house and to teach them to "earn" some of their treasures from Target. We may need to reassess this plan.

Sierra's first day of feeding the dogs. YIKES!


Baily is thinking- YES! I like this kid!


Eli was told to pick up the living room . I was thinking his toys- he was thinking the stacks of freshly folded laundry that were sitting in front of the couch. Apparently picking up meant getting everything off the floor. I can see where he was going with that...

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

This is really funny. At least they tried, right? I'm so glad you took pictures of it! The dog's face is hilarious. I can just hear her dog voice saying, "What does she expect me to do with all of this?"

Luv Bug said...

haha! this is too funny! At least she didn't eat the dog food...that's what I did the first time my dad told me to go feed the dog!