Elijah and I dressed as Woody and Buzz Lightyear for Halloween 2007
I love this shot of Eli watching the farmland go by as we chugged down the track in an open air train car.
Sierra is just barely one year old in this shot. She's enjoying a ride on the swing at a birthday party.
Rich and I went to a costume party dressed as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth- this was before his show went of the air for him making racist remarks . . . and if you were wondering- they're socks!!



3 comments:
I was wondering...
socks huh???
ha ha - that's awesome!
I didn't know he was off the air for racism...I thought he got in trouble for snagging that guy from Mexico!
Hahaha! I luv the bounty hunter pic...that's funny! See ya latr! --Victoria <333333
P.S. I was surprised that you scored so well on my "friendship test." I can't believe that you missed the one you did, i thought it would've been obvious since i talk about Jordin Sparks SO much! But Carrie Underwood is cool too! She's kind of starting to get a big head though! I was surprised at a couple of them though... Especially the Mormon temple question! Did you really know it...or did u just guess?
Ha Ha! Ur comment was funny! But, i did invite u, i didin't just go without givin' u a chance to come...u have 2 admit that! See ya latr...alligator! Peace!
Post a Comment