Sierra loves to say "Cheese!" Such a silly girl!
Sierra has been a funny little girl this week. She is determined to get attention (even if she isn't sick or hasn't had surgery). Today she was calling, "Mama! Mama!", and I was looking for her and she wasn't in the regular spots. I checked the closet and her brother's room-- only to find her hiding under the sink in the BATHROOM! She's so funny. What would even make her think of that???



2 comments:
Glad 2 see that you updated your blog! I am also glad 2 hear that Eli is doing okay. Guess What!? I am about 99% sure that I made the basketball team! Today was the first day of try-outs and only 8 of us tried out. The coach told us that we are all on the team unless 5 more girls come, which I don't think is gonna happen 'cause all the girls that were interested in trying out are all either in detention or F packet or somethin' like that. See ya Wednesday! ---Victoria <3
We want more... we want more...
Love thes of Sierra...It is almost like a picture of Eli with his hair slicked back. It is amazing how much they resemble each other at times.
Looking forward to our playdate tomorrow.
Post a Comment