Eli's school schedules a field trip once a month and I'm always so sad that I can't go because of work. This month I got to go because I was on spring break. We went to Adventure City in Anaheim, CA. It was a great place for little ones. All of the rides were sized for young kids so it worked for Sierra and Eli. An added bonus we hadn't planned on was the Thomas the train play area- perfect for my little conductor. Eli's favorite part was pretty obvious to anyone who knows him- the train ride and play area. Sierra seemed to like the petting zoo the most. I'm always surprised (and scared) by her courage. She walked right up to the animals and touched them on their faces and tries to give them a hug.
Eli and mommy on the hot air balloon ride- So fun!
The kids got to dress up like fire men while waiting for the fire truck ride.

Sierra is definitely a momma's girl when it comes to
dressing up- we love it!

Sierra wasn't nervous at all about petting that big sheep- but I was a little concerned when it showed us its big teeth!
Work those little arm muscles!
No comments:
Post a Comment