Monday, April 6, 2009

Mrs. Tafoya's Room In the Paper

It is officially Spring Break, but I couldn't get away from my classroom after all... because my students and I were in the newspaper! How cool! The article was in the Whittier Daily News and was addressing our district's ability to move forward another year without layoffs. The pictures were taken last week. I'm so excited for my kids to see themselves... and I am also thankful the room looks good from afar. Click on the link below to see the article as it is in the paper and click on the photo gallery on the page to se more pictures of my class:

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/education/ci_12071752

3 comments:

Mrs.Wille said...

wow! that is so cool. i had no idea the paper was even on campus, i guess i really need to poke my head out every once in awhile. awesome! :-)

Sara Ancich said...

Talk about "putting your best foot forward"...Way to go. You look great. Your class looks like an awesome place to learn...and it IS! Congrats. i will remember to get your autograph after Spring Break.

Luv Bug said...

Whoa! That's so cool!
And your classroom looks so cute! haha!