Rich enhancing his push-ups with an extra 50 lbs.

The kids playing hide-n-seek in their costume trunk.

The craziness that was in the costume trunk- that was then thrown all over the living room.

Me attempting to get a flattering picture for my facebook profile- mission not accomplished!

Sierra showering solo. I've never heard of a bubble shower- I thought that was reserved for the bath.

My student's completed portrait drawings. 6th grade art class.

Me and Sierra at the zoo (trying to get a good photo by holding out the camera- like that ever works)

The kids new favorite exhibit at the zoo.

Eli running loose around the house with my camera. Nice look, Rich.
2 comments:
I think it is a gorgeous picture of you- minus the car coming out of the back of your head. I thought for a minute you were wearing a giant silver bow in your hair. not so much.
i love the everyday happenings in photos...thank you for sharing and i agree with sara, it's a great picture of you.
Post a Comment